completely a family affair

6:19 AM

(0) Comments

My sister, Ellen, has joined Studio Polka Dot. It is now a mother-daughterS effort with our mom, myself, and my sister.

Ellen is a scrapbooking diva! She is all about scrapbooking and scraps whenever she has free time. Our mom brings decades (sorry mom) of sewing experience to our studio. And I pull up the rear. My passion is photography (yes,I am working on getting some photography into the shop) and I also dabble in scrapbooking and sewing. I enjoy coming up with new items, trying to perfect everyday items to make them our own, finding new uses for old materials to upcycle and recycle, and coordinating fabrics, patterns and colors.

Together we offer a wide variety of artistic items.

Here's Ellen's first card, a Thank You card, now available at our Etsy shop.


I am off to her house right now to make more cards!

Studio Polka Dot

Copyright 2008-2009 Studio Polka Dot All rights reserved. You must obtain written permission before using any of this content in any manner.

Penny Williams

0 Responses to "completely a family affair"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin