Wristlets have arrived

10:05 AM

(0) Comments

We made a cute little wristlet/clutch a couple weeks ago for a day-long trip to the zoo. I didn't want to have to keep up with a purse or carry a backpack in the nearly 100 degree temps in S.C. So we made a wristlet. I love the wristlet so much, I carry it all the time now. I have ditched my purse unless I need to carry something massive.

I've been using it every day, both to test it out, and because I love it. It works out great. Today I listed the wristlet in our Etsy shop
here.

We can make just one more in these fabrics as I have just enough of the upcycled pillow sham I used on the exterior to create only ONE. Of course, we can make this wristlet from other coordinating fabrics that would be just as beautiful too. Just contact us if you'd like to see some fabrics.


Studio Polka Dot

Copyright 2008-2009 Studio Polka Dot All rights reserved. You must obtain written permission before using any of this content in any manner.

Penny Williams

,

0 Responses to "Wristlets have arrived"

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin